Kindle HDX Prize Draw: Subscribe to our support programme and leave a review
- Entrants must be UK residents or residents of the Republic of Ireland, over 18 and not employees (or members of their families) of CyDen Ltd, or anyone connected with the draw.
- The prize draw is open to anyone who provides feedback at Amazon, Boots or our own website (www.smoothskin.com/ipl-hair-removal-reviews) on their use of a SmoothSkin product. Only one entry per person.
- The prize is to be drawn biannually in the months June and December. The winner of the next prize draw will be selected at random and will be announced on the day following the close of entry, i.e. 1st July 2017 and 1st January 2018.
- The prize is an Amazon Kindle HDX. The prize is subject to availability and may change at any time without prior notice. Prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The closing date for the receipt of entries is 30th June 2017 and 31st December 2017 respectively. Entries received after the closing date will roll over into the following draw. The Promoter will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by the closing date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- Entry to the prize draw is free. No purchase necessary.
- The winner will be notified by email after the draw. If the winner cannot accept the prize for any reason or is not contactable then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and address and/or photograph for publicity/promotional purposes. No additional compensation will be awarded for such publicity/promotional purposes.
- CyDen Ltd. will provide the prize but accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever in relation to any matter arising out of this competition or the enjoyment of the prize.
Promoter: CyDen Ltd, Technium 2 Kings Road Swansea United Kingdom SA1 8PJ.